Happy long 4th weekend to everyone! Big shocker, but nothing too exciting to report. We've just been enojoing the great weather and spending some time hanging out at home.
Gavin is getting so big. I can't believe how much hair he has already. He looks like such a different kid since the last time that I saw him - obviously that means we haven't done a very good job of keeping in touch. Breakfast some Saturday - or Tuesday or Thursday???
2 comments:
Gavin is getting so big. I can't believe how much hair he has already. He looks like such a different kid since the last time that I saw him - obviously that means we haven't done a very good job of keeping in touch. Breakfast some Saturday - or Tuesday or Thursday???
Kelly
You guys have a beautiful family. Gavin is a cutie...all that hair!
Post a Comment