4.24.2009

Mickey Mecca

I thought I would post a few pics of our trip to "see Mickey" in Florida. We had a great time and kept extremely busy. For more details and pics check out Much about Moe's blog!




My Dad and Joyce actually got engaged at the Magic Kingdom the first night we were there; that was very exciting. I've been teasing her about all the Mickey themes they could use for the wedding. :)

Mere, Joe and Layla with Goofy. The kids were not too thrilled to meet the characters.
Gavin's 1st attempt at the pool...run. He did seem to warm up to the idea of water after this and enjoyed splashing.
I think Gavin's favorite part of the trip was the playground at our hotel. Go figure, he could have played on a playground in Michigan.

3 comments:

Kim Lubbers said...

Sounds like you had a "magical" trip! Too bad you are back to cooking your own meals again.. probably missing the food court! Did Gavin like the kiddie pool? Griffin loved it and played on that same playground all the time!

Wally World said...

Em, it sounds like you guys had a great time. I can't wait to catch up with you again over breakfast - let me know when :).

Nathan said...

Mike, remember our trip to Disney World in 9th grade?